Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

They don't even pay rent...

We are infested with spiders here in our Cheltenham home. We discovered our first spider the night we brought Spencer home from the hospital. Adam spent a good 15 minutes hunting down and disposing of that spider. Since that incident I swear I see at least two spiders a day. They are predominately downstairs. I think they live in our fireplace...

This little, or I should say big guy has stayed in the same place all day. I'm fine with that. It makes it easier for me to show Adam when he gets home so that he can take care of the dirty work.

What I don't like is when they get on our couch and creep all over our things. One night I looked over at Adam sitting on the couch and there was a huge spider two inches from his head. That Spider put up a good fight but you better believe we killed him dead. We got the vacuum out and everything.

We haven't had any bites yet which I am grateful for but I do check the sheets before crawling in at night and I've gotten into the habit of shaking out items when I pick them up so that I can knock off any occupying spider and squash it!

If you know of any good tricks for getting rid of spiders feel free to pass them on.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers