Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Fathers

I know that Father's Day was yesterday, but I was too busy celebrating the daddies in my life to blog about them.

The first father I need and want to acknowledge is my own father. My dad is an amazing person. He single handedly raised me and my brothers and sisters for many years. He didn't always say and do the right things but taught us right from wrong. He taught us how to work hard and to enjoy life even though it can be difficult and stressful at times. I have fond memories of daddy daughter dates and camping/fishing trips. I am proud and privileged to be my father's daughter.

The next father in my life is my father-in-law. I couldn't have asked for better. My father-in-law has loved and spoiled me from the first day we met. He has always made me feel comfortable and like one of his own. He has the biggest heart and would do anything for anyone. I am grateful for our relationship.

Another father I want to express my gratitude to has many names. Some know him as Dr. Richards, others from church may call him President Richards, but I call him Chuck. Chuck is the father and the head of the home that adopted me after high school. He showed me what it means to be a dedicated husband and father by how he treats his wife, adult children, and grandchildren. He truly loves his family. Everything he does is for his family.

Last but not least I want to recognize the newest father in my life, my husband. One thing that makes a man a good father is that he respects and takes care of his child's mother. Adam treats me like a queen. He works hard outside of the home so that I can work hard inside the home. Adam is a wonderful father to Spencer and Spencer absolutely adores Adam. I love watching them play together. They have a special relationship that will only continue to blossom as they have more time and experiences together.

I am grateful for all the fathers in my life. Thank you for being true men. You have touched and blessed the lives of your families and you are loved very much!

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers