Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Super Flirtatious

The other night I babysat two girls for a friend. The girls are older, in fact they are 11 and 9, so they really didn't need much care. We had a good time just talking and playing boardgames.

I have known for a long time that Spencer is a flirt and he likes pretty girls BUT I didn't know just how much he liked girls until Jenny and Sophie came over last night...

We tried our best to capture the moment. Enjoy!

"Spencer Laughing"


"Squealing and Spitting"

2 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife June 10, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

HA HA HA! He is just like a "Tickle Me Elmo." He just keeps laughing, and laughing! He fits right into the family :)

Aw, I wish I could be there to make him giggle (minus the pretty, but you get the idea) :) Miss you guys!

Brenda June 16, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Spencer has grown up so much. I miss him. I can't believe he has gotten so big just since you were here. He is such a sweetheart--just like his mom!!!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers