Remember back in April when Spencer and I flew home to Idaho to visit family? If you need a refresher you can read the story here, "Terrific Traveler." To no surprise to me or Adam we are STILL WAITING for Expedia to refund Spencer's extra tickets.
We tried calling them but after being on hold for entirely way too long we submitted a help request on their website. It took them about a week to get back to us but they finally did. They told us to email them a copy of receipt for the extra tickets and they would process our refund...super, that sounds easy enough.
Two weeks later after not hearing anything and not receiving a refund we contacted Expedia again...They said that they could not open/view the attachment we sent and asked us to resend...Grrrrr
So we resend but this time we don't wait two weeks to follow up. They said they still couldn't view the attachment and asked us to fax the document over. Since we don't have a fax machine or even access to a fax machine Adam signed up for an eFax account. I had never heard of eFax but Adam has a way of finding these things...
eFax is great. We simply download our attachment and it gets sent as a fax to whichever fax number we indicate. If someone wants to send a fax to us we'll receive it in the form of an email...pretty ingenious.
So we are using eFax and we keep getting an error message...apparently Expedia gave us a bogus fax number... I don't know if that was intentional or not...either way, I am none too pleased.
Dear Expedia,
I have been extra good this year. All I want for Christmas (this year would be nice) is a refund for tickets I was forced to purchase because you experienced a "technical error."
Thanks very much,
Rachel
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment