Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Sick Sick Sick

I guess we had too much fun this weekend because we are now all horribly sick. It started on Thursday, Spencer and I went over to a friends house to pick up some camping gear. My friend informed me she and her little girl had been sick. We were only there for maybe five minutes but apparently that was long enough...

Saturday evening Spencer started throwing up. He couldn't keep anything down and he was developing a fever. Adam and I decided to keep him home from church the next day to let him rest and to not expose him to everyone. Sunday evening I started throwing up and by 3AM Adam was sick...

We feel awful,having the flu is so miserable. Of course Adam stayed home from work today and we've all be trying to rest and hydrate. Gah. I hate being sick!

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers