Pronounced "Go" stands for Get Out Of Our House. When I was home in Idaho I was invited to a GOOOH meeting. Haven't heard of GOOOH?
When I first heard of GOOOH I have to be honest I was skeptical, but I gave it a chance and I am really glad I did. GOOOH is for everyone, your political preference doesn't matter as much as your desire for a better America. I approached GOOOH being unsure and uneasy. By the end of the meeting I not only felt more confident in myself but I felt empowered to make a difference in the world.
It has never hurt anyone to learn a little more about something new. Personally, I really like GOOOH. I think it is a good process and I believe it will be successful, but it will only work if people like you and me take a chance, believe in ourselves, and stand up for our country. Learn more at goooh.com
I'm in, are you?

0 comments:
Post a Comment