I am more than just a little bit desperate, I have 19 days left and 20 more posts to go to make my goal...so, I have been rummaging through my past trying to come up with ideas to blog about and I realized, I never wrote about our anniversary.
This past May Adam and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. We arranged to drop Spencer off with a sitter and we went out to dinner. We ate at a restaurant called Zizzi.
Not all Zizzi restaurants are like this, but the Cheltenham location is actually inside a church...well what was once a church. It was beautiful and unique and the food was excellent.
We had our sitter from 6 to 9, so when we finished eating at 7:30 we had to figure out something else to do...we would have felt really lame picking Spencer up that early...
So we went for a walk, hand-in-hand around downtown Cheltenham. It was a nice evening but it was a little cold, so of course I had to snuggle up with Adam. As we walked we reminisced about the past four years and all we had done and accomplished together. We also talked about future plans of where we want to be and what we want to do in the next 5 years.
I love my husband. Adam is a good man who works hard to take care of his family. I am grateful for him and the past four years of marriage we have shared.


0 comments:
Post a Comment