Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

The results are in...

The poll has closed and the votes have been counted. I don't think I'll ever put another poll on our blog ever again because it was entirely way too stressful on me. Of course I checked the poll everyday, sometimes multiple times per day to see the stats. What an exhausting two weeks!

Who does Spencer look like?

Adam and I have talked about the results and he thinks the poll was rigged. Spencer looks exactly like him but because he didn't have hair or eyebrows as a baby he thinks the photos gave me an unfair advantage. Meh.

1 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife June 13, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Spencer is just perfect! He seems to get cuter by the day!

I voted for "Rachel" because his hair, eyebrows, and chubby face looks like his mommy right now. Plus, I think Spencer has the Todd nose...it's a really cute button nose (luckily my kids get it from me). ;)

But don't worry, Adam. I'm learning that my kids go through stages where they will look like Derek, and when they look like me. I think if you do the poll when Spencer is older (like you were in your baby picture) you'd be surprised by the results. :)

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers