Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Feeling the Pressure

I've been at this blogging thing for several months now and I have noticed that it is proper etiquette to announce when one has made their one hundredth post or hit their one year mark OR BOTH. It has been my plan for several months now to "kill two birds with one stone" and post my one hundredth post on my year mark and then make sure everyone knew how accomplished and clever I was. So far my odds are not looking good...My year mark is July 5th and this post will bring my overall number to 54. That is 60 days to make 46 more posts.

Why even bring it up you ask? Why tell everyone the masterful plan? Because I am cracking under pressure, I don't believe that I will be capable of making 100 posts in a year. But if there is one thing I've learned about goal making it is that in order for a goal to become a reality you must first write it down and then tell someone about it. So that is what I am doing. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Safire May 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Good luck! :)

Jade May 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

A quick and easy way to ensure you get a whole bunch of posts in a short amount of time? Commit to something like "50 things I'm grateful for" and then post each as a separate entry, even if each one is just a one-word post. It's easy to come up with one a day, and some days you'll bust out four or five.

Just a thought.

Brenda May 5, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

I can't wait to see you try!!!

KennedyRose June 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I am so embarrassed! LOL because after reading your post about posting one hundred entries at your one year mark, I went back and counted mine. So far in the first six months of this year I hit 100 and something and last year, 248 posts for the entire year! I had to go back and look at all my posts and figure out what in the world I thought was so important that I had to share with everyone!

Its actually easier then you think. You can do it.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers