Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Starting Young...

Spencer's personality has really blossomed. I can already see several qualities in him that will carry throughout his life. He has always been very strong physically. Right from the first few days of life he was trying to hold up his own head. Everyday he is getting stronger.

He is also VERY active, always kicking his legs and swinging his arms. Whether he will be athletic or not I'm not sure but I think he will have an active lifestyle and will always be on the move.

Additionally he is extremely social. He strongly prefers to be held facing outward so he can see what is going on and he smiles at everyone he sees.

And don't forget incredibly smart, he has even shown a little interest in technology...
Spencer absolutely adores his father, so it is no surprise that he is following in Adam's footsteps. So I guess we can add nerdy to his list of traits as well.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers