Today is my sister's birthday!
Happy Birthday Aubrey-Marie!
Last year you had a "bring it on, happy to be progressing in life" attitude about your birthday. In fact, you always have a positive and uplifting attitude. I was thinking about you and how you have enriched my life and I was reminded of the movie "It's A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart...you know, the 1947 classic where the main character George Bailey gets the opportunity to see what life would be like if he had never been born.Happy Birthday Aubrey-Marie!
In the movie he sees how other people's lives would have turned out if he had never been there to influence them. He realizes just how precious life is and more importantly how many lives he has blessed simply by being alive.
I know for certain that life would be disastrous if you weren't here to make it wonderful. You have touched and blessed so many lives. You're probably not even aware of how many lives you've reached. I know I can't list them all. As a sister, daughter, granddaughter, mother, wife, aunt, best friend, neighbor, classmate, teacher, and so many other roles you have filled, you have influenced and blessed so many people.
I hope this day is a joyful one for you, full of smiles and relaxation! I know it's tough to find a minute to relax with the full house you run, but try to take a few minutes for yourself today. And please know that you are loved and needed each and every day!
I love you Aubrey-Marie, thank you for being my sister and best friend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment