Spencer is a good eater, if you couldn't tell by his pictures. He takes eating very seriously and he never misses a meal. I laugh sometimes at how Spencer communicates his hunger. He'll be fine one minute and then with no warning at all he is screaming and throwing his body into feeding position. "MOM I'M HUNGRY!" I'm sure if he could talk that is what he would be screaming...
To help satiate his hunger we have started supplementing his diet with cereal. He seems to like it pretty well.
Spencer gets one bottle of cereal just before bedtime. It is helping him sleep a little better which I REALLY like but we are still up 2 to 3 times most nights. I think we'll be increasing his cereal soon to twice a day...it may help him take better naps which may in turn help him sleep better at night. Sometimes I feel like Spencer is a giant science experiment of trial and error...
0 comments:
Post a Comment