Has anyone seen my baby?!?! He is 7lbs 3 oz, 22 inches with chocolate brown hair and eyes; I haven't seen him in months!!!
Spencer rolled over this morning! He was a little surprised at first; he didn't know what to think, but then he grinned ear to ear and laughed. Of course I put him back on his belly and he wasted no time rolling back over. I was so excited I called Adam at work...then I started thinking about how much he has grown...next thing I knew I was sad and flipping through old photos.
Sigh...Will these moments, the proud mommy moments when your child does something new for the very first time, will they get easier or will they always send me swirling into an emotional realization that my baby is growing up?
2 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!! I missed it!!! He was so close to rolling over while you were visiting in Idaho.
Wow, you can really see him working hard on rolling. And then his pure joy of accomplishment!
It's not going to be long before he's crawling. He was really lifting his head and pushing his shoulders up. :) Watch out momma!
He'll be leaving for college before you know it. Enjoy every moment!!! Love you!
Post a Comment