Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

And then it hit me...

Adam came home from work early today. I usually love it when he gets off early but today he was home a little sooner than I was expecting...He walked through the door a little before 1:00.

Adam: Hey Honey.

Rachel: Hey?...What's going on?

Adam: I had a little accident on my bike...

As Adam was biking into work today he approached a semi-blind intersection and ended up in the same place at the same time as a car...

The car and his bike lightly embraced, fortunately he was wearing a helmet. He did end up hurting his left wrist. It isn't serious though, in fact he would have stayed at work but he noticed some swelling and wanted to get some ice on it.

After icing on and off all day the swelling has gone down. He is still a little sore but we think he is going to live.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers