Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Let it SNOW!

It finally stopped raining so that it could snow! Cheltenham rarely gets snow. Last year I think they got about an inch and 10 years ago I have been told they got about 18 inches. This winter we got about 5 inches and the whole town seemed to shut down. Schools and businesses have been closed, and those brave enough to drive do so cautiously at half the speed of the posted limit.

I wish I would have snapped these pictures sooner, I guess I didn't think the snow would melt so fast...

This is the view from the front of our house. The morning sun had already done some damage but it is still beautiful.

Our neighbors built this huge snowman! All the children enjoyed being out of school a few extra days and playing in the snow.

1 comments:

LuckyLavender January 15, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

He is sooo cute. He looks so peaceful in the picture of him sleeping. I can't wait to meet him and to see you guys again. Lots of love....Lavender

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers