Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Rub-a-dub-dub, Spencer in the tub

Spencer really enjoys bath time. We bathe him in the smallest room in the house, the laundry room. We just run the dryer for a few minutes so that the room gets nice and toasty warm.

His favorite part is getting his hair washed, or should I say scalp massaged-who doesn't like that though?



If we could keep the water warm I think Spencer would like to stay in the tub indefinite. They should make baby hot tubs...I don't know who "they" are, but they really should get on that-I'm sure they would make a fortune...not that I think we would ever buy a baby hot tub if they did make them...if we were going to buy a hot tub it would need to be big enough and hot enough for me to enjoy...but enough about me and said hot tub. Instead let's enjoy some pictures of Spencer...


2 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife January 23, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

So glad he likes his bath! His hair is really growing! I didn't remember it being that long while I was there. Hopefully, you get those passport pictures soon, before he's out grown them. :)

Brenda January 24, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

OK, Spencer is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to hold him. When do you come home????? Love you!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers