Adam took time off work on Monday and we went to explore Warwick Castle. Spencer, bless his heart, did so good on our freezing cold outing. We bundled him up all snuggly-warm in his stroller and he slept while his mommy, daddy, and Aunt Aubrey played like little children:)
We started our day off in the Castle's rose garden...
I don't know what we were expecting to find in the rose garden in the dead of winter. I was more surprised than I probably should have been. This was definitely the low of the whole trip. The "Rose Garden" quickly became the butt of our jokes for the rest of the day...
Then it was off to the gallows for our sentencing...
At first we were really sad, but then we realized the holes were big enough that we could easily slip ourselves free. There was much rejoicing!
With our new found freedom we stormed the Castle of Warwick.
I have to admit I didn't spend more than about 5 minutes in the wax museum. It creeped me out to be completely honest. The entryway took us underground so it was very dark, and the lifeless wax people smelled weird. None of these things seemed to bother Adam though, so he went through and took pictures for me. I am enjoying these pictures for the first time along with you...
1 comments:
Looks like you guys are doing awesome. I'm so glad Aubrey was able to come over. Miss you!!
Post a Comment