What have Adam and I been doing since Spencer was born you ask? That is easy...feeding Spencer. This kid LOVES to eat. He has been a good eater since day one and the scales are starting to show just how much he is feeding. I took him to be weighed yesterday, for the first time in almost three weeks.
(Side note, Cheltenham has gotten snow recently, which is very rare. Due to the recent turn in forecast my midwife hasn't been able to make it out to the house for regular check-ups.)
At his appointment yesterday Spencer weighed 9lbs 6.5 oz. It is good to know he is a healthy growing boy. I do get tired of being a 24 hour all-Spencer-can-eat buffet, but I keep telling myself he is having a growth spurt and he will slow down...At least at this point it doesn't cost much to feed him. I don't even want to imagine what we'll spend on groceries when Spencer is a teenager.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago
2 comments:
He is precious. I love the name Spencer. Isn't crazy how in the beginning it feels like all you do is feed the baby. I felt like I had no time for anything else.
Sounds like you are having a good time-the 3 of you! We miss you here. -Buhlers
Post a Comment