Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

My BIG little man

I have been very interested lately in knowing what my little boy weighs. I thought at his 6 week check-up I would find out, but I am starting to learn that I should never expect anything to happen when I go to doctor appointments; that way when nothing happens I wont be disappointed.

Spencer will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I had to know just how big of a boy I've been carrying around for the past few weeks. I stepped on our bathroom scale this morning while holding Spencer:

136.5

Then I handed Spencer to Adam and re-stepped on the scale:

124.5

Now granted Spencer was fully clothed when we weighed him, and usually he gets weighed in the skinny-but that puts my little monkey at 12lbs! He doesn't really have any fat rolls though. Just like his momma during pregnancy, he is ALL BELLY!




6 comments:

Jan February 4, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Rachel,
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person when you move back. I know that he will be so much bigger and old by then.
Jan

Safire February 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

The fat rolls come later. Just wait for them. They are divine! :)

Jade February 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Let's be honest about the true intent of this post -- you just wanted to brag that you're down to 124 pounds after only seven weeks. Considering I am at 124 pounds six MONTHS after my baby boy was born, I officially hate you. In the nicest way possible.

P.S. We have the same blanket that's in the last picture. The Zirkers got it for us. So there. :-)

My kids mom, and my husband's wife February 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Wow, Spencer is getting so big already! He's gonna pass Miss Sarah in no time. What a cutie, and I like the little smirk in the 3rd picture. He's so adorable...and you know he's already grandma-great's favorite simply because he has brown eyes. :)

KennedyRose February 5, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Your little guy is so handsome! Ah.

Brenda February 7, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Spencer is absolutely darling!!! I can't wait to hold him when you come back to the states. I also like the slight smirk in the third picture. He is already thinking of all the mischief he can get into when he begins crawling. Have fun!!!!! Love you!!!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers