Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

I HAVE to get one!!!

On Monday Spencer was invited to his first birthday party! Our friends Chris and Carolyn have an adorable little boy named Alex and he just turned ONE! The theme of the party was Alex in "One-derland."




Chris and Carolyn must have known it was my birthday too because they gave me the BEST PRESENT EVER, Rest and Relaxation! You see, Spencer partied so hard he got tired and I had to go find a place to lay him down. This is what I found:


This is the coolest swing ever, it put Spencer to sleep in record time and kept him asleep for hours. Chris and Carolyn said we could borrow it since Alex was too big for it and we didn't argue.





















Ahhhhhh :)

1 comments:

Lauralee Flores February 21, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

What a beautiful thing those swings can be!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers