Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Evidence of Spring!

The other day as I was walking into the house I noticed three tiny daisies growing in my front lawn. I don't know how I spotted them in the vastness of the yard but I am really glad I did. These tiny flowers filled me with such great joy, I can't explain it, something inside of me just started to swell up until I was bursting with glee and unexplainable energy.

I love the newness of Spring, it is so rejuvenating and energizing. The days get longer and warmer while the hibernating world all around us starts to wake up and beautify. It starts off small, like tiny daisies growing in the front yard and before you know it you are surrounded by radiating beauty everywhere you look. I am ready for Spring!

5 comments:

-derek February 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

A little 2-4d will clear that out of your yard. :) Happy Spring

Adam & Rachel February 27, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Haha! Thanks for the tip, I'm sure my landlord would love for me to destroy this little evidence of spring:)

My kids mom, and my husband's wife February 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

yeah...leave it to my husband to get rid of those "weeds" for you. He's a really good farmer...maybe that's why he's so interested in purchasing a sprayer this year? "We gotta help out Rachel and Adam." :)

Tasha March 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I'm so jealous! We can see grass, but it's a hideous brown color with tons of snow still on top! Enjoy spring for me!

Unknown March 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

I am so excited for spring too. There are so many outdoor activities. We also love the green. Maryland is so much more green than California.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers