Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I try my best to be a good little boy. I laugh for mommy when she makes silly cooing noises.

I'm not partial to who feeds me and I don't put up a fuss when my meals come in the form of a bottle.

I'll sleep in just about any position daddy puts me in.


I know I can't always keep the binki in my mouth but that will get better as my fine motor skills continue to develop.


Okay so I may snore a little at night but does a little heavy breathing deserve such a punishment?!? Yesterday during my nap mommy took me to the doctors office and a mean lady stuck me with a needle not once but TWICE! Once in each leg; can you believe it? HOW RUDE!

Mom took me home and fed me. I wasn't very hungry but after such a hard day I needed a drink! After some comfort food and a cuddle with mom I laid down in my chair to finish my nap that was so rudely interrupted.

My nap was going lovely when all of a sudden my legs started BURNING; well, they felt like they were on fire. I've never felt such pain in my whole eight weeks of life. I am really glad Aunt Aubrey told mommy to buy some infant Tylenol because mommy gave me a dose of it and 15 minutes later I was feeling much better.

It makes me awfully drowsy though.

3 comments:

KennedyRose February 11, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Ah Rachel you are such a wonderful mommy! Aren't children a joy in our lives?

Nick February 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Hey guys. He's a cutie :) The shots don't last forever!

Brenda February 14, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

You are so talented, and a wonderful mother. Keep up the good work. He looks awesome!!!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers