Or even if it doesn't fit! Natalie.Loves.Shoes. She doesn't care who's shoes she wears so you better keep yours secured to your feet. She'll even wear shoes to bed and not in the "oh I am so tired I couldn't be bothered with jammies tonight" way but the "you're never fully dressed without a pair of shoes" sort of way.
I think all kids go through a phase where they wear their mom's shoes. Let me take you back a few months to Spencer's phase:
Cute little guy. He loved wearing my shoes too, but like I said above, it was just a phase. Shoes for Natalie...I don't think it is a phase, I think it is true love. Someday she'll stop wearing my shoes but I think it will be because she'll have a bigger cuter selection of her own. When that day comes, I'll be the one wanting to wear her shoes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment