I guess I better post about Halloween before too much time goes by and it becomes embarrassing to do so. Spencer was a dinosaur this year, although more often than not he was called a dragon...same thing...
Our Halloween festivities started at Music Makers. I don't think I've ever blogged about Music Makers...To be short, it is every Wednesday for an hour where the kids get to sing songs, play instruments, and get some wiggles out. I. Love. Music Makers. Last week the kids got to wear their costumes while they sang.
Later that evening was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat.
This is a picture of Spencer's friend Cullen. He dressed up as his Uncle John who is currently serving a mission. I just thought he looked so handsome I had to take his picture.
Spencer dressed up as a dinosaur again but his parents dressed up as nerds and at one point Spencer wanted to wear my glasses.
The whole idea of a trunk-or-treat is to decorate the trunk of your car while kids go from car to car trick-or-treating...We didn't put much time or money into our trunk decorations but at least we tried. Here is our car and a few other trunks:
There were several cars but I wasn't able to get pictures of most of them. One of the cars had a two foot high talking witch. Spencer was fascinated and terrified. He kept wanting to walk by to take a peak but he didn't want to get anywhere near it. A week later he is still talking about the "witch outside."
It didn't take Spencer long to figure out how trick-or-treating worked. He did well at the trunk-or-treat but he did even better on Halloween night. I wasn't going to take him out because I was tired and Adam was away for the night at school but we ended up going with our neighbor and his good friend Sammy.
He liked knocking on doors and a few times he attempted to say "trick-or-treat" mostly it just sounded like "choo cheat." It was a late night but he had a lot of fun.
1 comments:
Such a cutie! I wish I couldn't relate to the pains of getting big in pregnancy- you just start out so much smaller than I do.;) Such fun updates.
Post a Comment