Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

32 Weeks + 4 Days

No I didn't forget I was pregnant or that I was due for a blog update. I just couldn't seem to have a good hair day and Adam in the room with a camera at the same time.


Eight more weeks to go! Time is flying by with all the holidays coming up to distract me. I've started having Braxton Hicks. They aren't too bad but uncomfortable nonetheless. I'm getting excited to hold my little girl.

1 comments:

Jaz November 24, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

All at the front again- you look gorgeous! My bump was all over the place with Amelia, I was so much bigger than with Ben. Really messed up my body and now I have serious work to do! Happy Thanksgiving.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers