I just dropped Adam and Spencer off at the airport. They are going to visit/surprise Adam's mom or Grandma for her birthday. Until Friday evening I am a husband-less, childless woman and I am pretty excited about my new found freedom. I'm not sure what I'm going to do while they are gone. Most likely I'll put my feet up and take a few naps which doesn't sound all that exciting but it's something I've really been looking forward to.
**5 Hours Later**
Adam just called and reported on their trip. They made it safely and Spencer did well on the flight but part way through he realized I wasn't there and missed me. He had a mini meltdown but nothing Adam couldn't handle and fix. Up until this point I hadn't missed Spencer at all but learning my little boy wanted me and I couldn't be there for him made me a little sad. I'm still enjoying the freedom but I'll be happy when my boys make it home safe.
1 comments:
That is so sweet. Spencer will be fine, and like you said, it's nothing Adam can't handle. Enjoy your rest- I'm more than a little jealous!
Post a Comment