For my ever increasing belly I've found applying baby oil right after showering really helps sooth my itchy skin. I can no longer look straight down and see my feet. Simple tasks are getting more difficult by the day. Some of the more challenging jobs include getting from sitting to standing (especially if I'm on the floor), putting on socks/shoes, and carrying Spencer up to his bed for naps/bed time. I recruit Adam's help whenever possible.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago
3 comments:
I have one word that will change your pregnant heartburn life FOREVER: Prilocec. You just take one pill in the morning everyday and you will never have it again during your pregnancy. I only ever get it when I am pregnant. It is safe and is the best rather than having to take tums for everything. I was popping tums like candy before I started taking Prilocec. Its over the counter so you do not even need a perscription. Seriously. You gotta try it. :) You look adorable by the way. If only I looked as cute as you when I am prego! ;)
You look beautiful!
Glad to hear your feeling better. Sorry about the heartburn though. I had that with Ethan. Smoothie tums saved me. Especially when the heartburn would wake me up
Post a Comment