I like being pregnant during October through December, there is candy and good food galore and I don't have to feel guilty about eating myself silly. The downside to being pregnant during these months is that my stomach capacity is squished by the ever growing fetus so a lot of glorious food simply becomes eye-candy.
My next doctor's appointment is this Wednesday. I'll be doing my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes.
The realization that our baby girl is coming in just a few more months has started sinking in. I'm excited and also a little overwhelmed. We still have so much to figure out like who to call if we go into labor in the middle of the night and do we buy a second crib.
One thing we have decided was to get Spencer a doll to help him transition and to give him an opportunity to practice taking care of a baby.
He loves his doll, he'll give hugs and kisses and takes great care administering a bottle. He is really interested in babies both real and pretend and we felt giving him his own doll would help foster his interest.
2 comments:
One HOT momma! Love you new hair, and that baby bump just gets cuter and cuter. Spencer will be such a big helper once his sister arrives. :)
I love that top, you look so good with a bump.
We haven't bought a new cot yet- Ben is still in his cot and loves it, but we figured that since Amelia will be in our room for the first 6 months or so we'll just make do with her moses basket as long as possible then see how things are with Ben. We put his toddler size bed up in his bedroom but he seems to be rather apprehensive about the move so far. I got him Toy Story bedding, which I thought he'd be really excited about, and he was when it was downstairs in the packet. But when I put it on THE BED he was cross and still says no every night when I ask if he'd like to sleep in his big bed. So far he's sat on it for a story once, then asked to move back to the rocking chair. Hey ho, maybe in a couple of months he'll suddenly decide to try it.
Post a Comment