Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Gender Detector Says....

Ah 20 weeks, it's nice to know I'm halfway done. These past two weeks have been good for me. My energy has been up and my nausea down. My weight is still disturbingly low but is slowly making a come back. I'm still a few pounds shy of my pre-pregnancy weight but I feel baby moving ALL THE TIME.

This morning I called the doctor's office to make sure they had power and that I still had an appointment. Adam got home from work at 2:30 and we all went as a family to peek at the baby.
Spencer was a little rowdy, especially when we just had to sit and wait but when he got to see images of his baby sister he was excited and interested. He would point at the screen and say "be be."

We are very excited about our little girl. Maybe since this one is female she'll look more like her momma.

4 comments:

Wags from Willow and Hugs from Lavender August 29, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

congrats young lady. I do hope all goes well for the rest of the term. I too now have a blog see the facebook status. Love you all. We will need to get together again before winter hits

Ashley August 29, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Wow, congrats! What a fun addition to your family! We love girls around here (not that we don't love boys). I go in in about a week for a little gender detecting.

Missy! August 30, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and a girl is exciting. But in my experience, most of the little girls I've paid enough attention to notice look more like their daddies. You can be the exception, though!

Unknown August 31, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

Yay! Congrats! I am sure she will beautiful like her mom. Glad that you are starting to feel better.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers