Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Thank You

I've been touched recently by the abundance of help and concern offered to me and my family. People have offered to take Spencer, or make a meal, or do some cleaning so that I can rest. It brings tears to my eyes. Partly because the pregnancy hormones make me an emotional wreck and practically everything makes me cry.

I'm also a little prideful and embarrassed to accept help. Accepting help is accepting that I am weak and can't take care of myself or my family. But mostly I cry because I am so grateful. We have so many people that love us and want to help us through this difficult time.

Yesterday two friends, a mother and daughter, came over to tend Spencer and clean. I really appreciate their time and help. Their service was so much more than a clean bathroom and a vacuumed floor, they lifted a burden I wasn't able to carry. They made our home a nicer place to live. They also tuckered Spencer out. He was good and tired when bedtime came around.

Thank you. Thank you to everyone who has helped, offered to help, or even said a prayer or two on our behalf. This pregnancy has been a testimony builder for me that Heavenly Father knows and loves us. He doesn't necessarily take our trials away but he does send angels to help us survive the storm.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers