Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Spencer Crawling

This is actually a bit of late news but Spencer is crawling! Real hands and knees crawling. Now that he can get around quickly I feel like I am constantly on the move trying to stop him from getting things he isn't allowed to have.

In this video he is playing in the cupboard. He used to have a toy box he could pull things out of but the movers took it away so I moved our food to the lowest shelf so that he would still have something to play with.

In the video when he "trips" and falls down, it is because he was too fast and grabbed ahold of my leg. When I yanked my leg out from under him he fell but it didn't seem to slow him down any.

2 comments:

T3 September 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

How fun! He'll be getting into everything now. It's amazing how fast they can get too.

My kids mom, and my husband's wife September 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Woah, Spencer!! You're a BIG boy, crawling around. :) I liked that you gave him uninterrupted exploration time in the video. It was interesting to see what he was thinking with out any prodding or encouragement from you. He's a brilliant boy; he was so determined to grab that box of crackers.

Did he stand up near the end of the video??? I couldn't tell exactly, because it close up. :) Watch out momma, now he's on the loose! I'm sure it won't be long before he's walking.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers