(I have been trying to get some good video footage of Spencer for this post but I haven't been able to for one reason or another. I finally decided just to publish this post before it got more outdated...I guess I'll keep trying with the video and it will come later.)
Spencer has made some big strides developmentally this past week. Back on the 28th he started scooting forward. He now army crawls across the floor with incredible speed and determination. He also is pulling himself up on everything. The other day we went into his room to get him after his nap and he was standing up in his crib much to our surprise and dismay.
If he wants something he is going to get it and that makes me nervous. I am learning that baby proofing is more than just putting covers on electrical outlets. I have been wishing for a while Spencer would start crawling but now that he is I'm not sure if I am ready.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago
1 comments:
Whoa! I guess it's time to lower your crib. :) Can't wait to see video of your little man. Love you guys. How's it going with out wheels? I bet Spencer is motoring enough for all of you! :)
Post a Comment