Right after Spencer was born I was bombarded with motherhood magazines. They were packed full of tips and recommendations to help make our transition from hospital to home more comfortable. I would flip through them from time to time, usually leaving it open so that I could return later and not search for where I left off. One day Adam walked by one of my open magazines and saw an article about looking and feeling good after child birth. One of the recommendations was to get "hot hair."
Next thing I knew Adam was making hints and suggestions that I should get my hair done. It didn't take me too long to figure out where he got his inspiration from. "Hot hair" quickly became our topic of conversation for the next several months...
Cutting my hair is a very touchy subject. My idea of short hair and Adam's idea of short hair are COMPLETELY different. Adam likes long hair. He saw a picture of me when I had a pixy cut in high school and he made it clear then that he did not like my hair short...Anything shorter than about shoulder length is too short in Adam's book. Naturally, I tease my husband endlessly about cutting my hair "short." It is out of love, really. We both know though, that I would never cut my hair too short because Adam loves long hair and I love Adam. Furthermore, I fear that if I did cut my hair short, Adam would withhold kisses until my hair grew out to a more "appropriate length."
So here it is, my "hot hair"...
I know I probably should have put on a pretty outfit and done my makeup before this picture, but I'm trying to pace myself. I would hate to set the standard too high for myself...
1 comments:
looks great! I love the haircut!! I need hot hair!
Post a Comment