Spencer and I have had a wonderful visit in Idaho, here is what we have been up to:
Spencer met his Great Grandma Todd, it was love at first sight (I think for both of them).
We took a Todd family photo. We had everyone there except Susan, Adam and Elder Todd of course.
Elder Todd has been out one year and we are so proud of him!
It wouldn't have been Easter without the Todd's Annual Push-up Contest...This is actually our first time holding a push-up contest but I'm pretty sure it will be our new Easter tradition. This is me and my dad busting it out...my dad won...I don't want to talk about it...
We had a massive Easter Egg Hunt with the Skinner, Limburg, and Comstock children in the Richard's back yard. These kids are experts, they found all three hundred eggs in about 15 minutes. Way to go kids!
The boys wanted to play a round of lazer tag.
Spencer may not have been able to hold his own gun but he was definitely a contender.
Books, books, books! This kid NEEDS to be entertained and he LOVES books.
We were reading "Are You My Mother?" by P.D. Eastman.
Naturally, Spencer stole the show...he is just so darn cute! Grandma Richards and Aunt Ashley bought him the Easter outfit on the right. He looks cute no matter what but it was nice to dress him in little man clothes instead of sleepers for a change.



0 comments:
Post a Comment