Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Bitter-sweet

The BIG questions on everyone's minds when I came out to Idaho were: "when will Spencer's passport arrive and will we make it back to England in time to see Grandma Lamar-Dietz?" The answer to those questions...April 15th and no we will not...

Spencer's visa came in the mail a few days ago and everything looks great, we should have little to no problems getting him back into the country. The reason I am not on my way to Spokane right now to catch my flight home to England is because my flight has been cancled...a few days ago there was a volcanic eruption in Iceland which has been landing and cancling flights all over Europe. My flight has been rescheduled for April 23rd...

This is bitter sweet. I get more time here with family and friends and I get to attend Grandpa Kenneth Zirker's funeral BUT I miss Adam terribly and Spencer was looking forward to meeting Grandma...Oh well, we can't do anything about it so we might as well enjoy life as it comes.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers