Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Notre Dame

We actually went to visit Notre Dame on Sunday which was really cool because they were having service. I don't know if I would like it if I was trying to attend church and people started walking through the building taking pictures...but I'm so glad that they didn't seem to mind. When they played the organ it sounded magnificent! Here are some cool pictures of Notre Dame:

 Saturday night we were walking around and we snapped this picture of Notre Dame all lit up. Adam was laying on the ground about 300 meters away from the church when he took this picture.
 
Sunday morning services...

They burned a lot of incense as part of the service. The room got really smokey but it sure did smell good!


Wooden replicas on display

Of course we couldn't leave out the pretty stained glass windows!

This is the baptistery. I found the description for the baptistery very interesting.

1 comments:

My kids mom, and my husband's wife March 27, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Wow! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and did a lot of things .... but "Where's George?" :)

I can't wait to see you and Spencer. I hope you're not too traveled out, to come visit.

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers