It was only a matter of time before someone asked for more pictures of Spencer. I don't blame you, he is pretty darn cute. My last few posts have been a lot of boring words and pictures of weeds...I'm actually surprised no one said anything sooner:)
I do have a picture or two I could share but they are from a few weeks ago when Spencer went to Alex's birthday party. It seemed like too much to post them all on one post, so here are the pictures I've had stashed away for a "rainy day."
Spencer has been sick the past two to three days. He is a bit congested and has a small cough. We've been taking it easy, trying to get some extra sleep-the Tylenol helps. At this point I'm not concerned, he is still a VERY happy boy. In the next few days if he doesn't get better or if he gets worse I'll take him in for some antibiotics.




3 comments:
Yeah those ones look pretty good.. but wait till we get some pictures of Spencer with Uncle Jesse. One word, EPIC! Can't wait to see you both.
I love his cheeks! What a cutie.
OK, you have one beautiful baby!!!! And Mom and Dad aren't so bad either!
Post a Comment