Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

The Louvre

We spent a day in the Louvre and didn't even see ALL the exhibits. We saw some beautiful art including the Mona Lisa-which was much smaller than I thought it would be. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the Museum:
We had to get a kissing picture in the City of Love! This is the outside court of the Museum.

 
 
This is "Le Combat de David et Goliath" by Daniele Ricciarelli. I loved the two perspectives!

This is the best picture of the Mona Lisa we were able to get. We weren't able to get up close because there were soooo many people gathered in front of it. Like I said, this portrait was much smaller than what I was expecting; the portrait is 30" by 21"


0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers