We have access to two community pools through our Home Owner's Association which are both pretty close to our house. The pools have been open for weeks but we've only gone for the first time last night. We were a little late (lazy) filling out our paperwork and applying for our passes.
This was Spencer's first time at a real pool and he did surprisingly well.
Here we are in the deep end of the kiddie pool. Spencer fell a few times and submerged his face under the water. Having his face in the water was an upsetting thing for Spencer, he doesn't even like us to wash his hair in the bath because water trickles down his face. The first time or two it happened he cried but by the end of our pool time he was able to recover without tears.
He was also more confident by the end of our visit and didn't need to hold mom/dad's hand while he played.
This picture is a good opportunity to point out that despite his mom's and dad's innies, Spencer has an outie. I think it is because he spends all day everyday contemplating his navel. He has pulled his bellybutton inside out!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! He's so cute! Maybe if you just make him fatter the extra cushion will envelope his belly button and make it an inny :) Something to shoot for. I love reading your posts! It's so fun to stay caught up with you and see how well you're doing!
I think the twins have outies, which I completely blame on Ben. He didn't cut the cord on Nelly or Hammy, but he did with Hawk and Deak and they're the ONLY ones with outies. So I don't know what he did wrong, but I do know he'll never live it down. (Not that there's anything actually wrong with outies -- just that it's nice to have yet another reason to torture my husband.)
Post a Comment