Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

New Addition to the Family

Welcome to the Lamar Family new KitchenAid mixer! We are happy to call you our own.

For Mother's Day this year my sister went above and beyond to tell me she loved me and bought me this mixer. It's the most amazing kitchen appliance I've ever owned.

Since Adam and I have been married I've only made cookies from scratch about five times. It has always been *too much* work. I'd use my small wooden spoon to mix the ingredients until my hands would cramp up. My hands and wrists would ache for a week afterwards. I never thought all the work was worth it when store bought cookie dough was good enough.

While I was in Idaho Aubrey said that my boys need cookies and that she was going to order a mixer for me that I could pick up when I got back to Maryland. Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this baby. Thank you Aubrey, I love it.
My boys love it too!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers