On Saturday we were bathing Spencer, he loves the bath and everything was going great. We had Spencer all clean we just needed to wrap him in a towel...
In one swift movement Spencer grabbed my shower razor. I told him he couldn't play with it and I grabbed it from him. Spencer didn't like hearing "no" so in a fit of rage with his other hand he grabbed the top of the razor and tried to rip it out of my hand.
Babette had the proper materials and bandaging we needed to stop Spencer's bleeding otherwise Adam and I would have been taking Spencer to the Emergency room. It was nice to avoid that trip, especially since his injury wasn't serious.
It broke my heart to see Spencer in pain, he had such sad eyes and big tears. Maybe next time he'll be a little more cautious when mom tells him he can't have something, but I doubt it.
1 comments:
Poor Spencer. I hope it heals fast for him
Post a Comment