Spencer is cute with or without clothes...
However, he does wear clothes on occasion. I have a friend that has three little boys and she has been supplementing us with clothes. On Sunday I squeezed him into this...
It was cute but way too tight. Spencer wasn't too happy about the vest....
This is Spencer's pouty face. He has just started making it this past week.
Once I took the vest off he was much happier...
I think a shirt and tie looks so handsome...especially a pink shirt and tie.
3 comments:
OK, he just gets cuter by the day. I can't believe he is getting so big. I won't even recognize him when I see him. The tie is priceless!!!!
What a cutie! He is getting so big already. These pictures are darling.
Oh my gosh!! He is so precious! I love his brown eyes!! You are so lucky to have such an adorable little sweetie!
Post a Comment