Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I just love this little boy.


My favorite part of day is first thing in the morning when Spencer wakes up and plays in his crib. From our bedroom I can hear Spencer "talking" to himself. When I go into his room to pick him up, a big smile spreads across his face. He begins kicking his legs and swinging his arms. What a great way to start the day!

My second favorite time of day is play time! We have a good time together. I have found all of Spencer's tickle spots and I can't resist making him laugh. Spencer's new favorite game is reaching for his toys. Sometimes he'll even drop his toys intentionally just so that he can reach for them.


And of course I LOVE nap time.
Unfortunately nap time doesn't always last as long as it should...
But I guess that means we can get back to play time!

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers