Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Taking a Breath

I got a little burned out with blogging when I pushed myself to make my goal. Let's just say I was relieved to make my hundred and I enjoyed taking a little break. Now it is time to get back on the stick.


Grandma Lamar came to visit last week. It was a quick trip but we managed to see and do a few things. We went to Wardour Castle.
This was the smallest castle we've ever visited, but it was still a great castle. We were able to capture some nice pictures...
We ate lunch in the car to make good use of our time. Our next stop was Stonehenge.
I know I've already made a post on Stonehenge so I won't go into it again but we had to document that we went. It was Grandma's first time and it was Spencer's first time while conscious.


To finish off our marathon day of site seeing we we went to Old Sarum Castle. 
There wasn't much of a castle left to see...after about 30 minutes we felt like we had seen it all and we decided to head home.


When we weren't site seeing we were either shopping or home resting. It was a nice week. We are glad Grandma was able to make the trip out.

0 comments:

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers