Yesterday was Adam's 4th of July work party.
It was a full on celebration with music, games, there was even a blow up castle and face painting. As a side note though, the music selection was a bit interesting. We heard everything Beethoven to the Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song. I guess the DJ was trying to please everyone.
We put Spencer in the ball pit, or I should say Adam tossed him in...
He didn't really care for the ball pit too much. The bottom of the pit was uneven so he couldn't sit up very well. While he was in the pit Adam and I guarded the door so that other children couldn't get in, we didn't want them to jump on or scare Spencer. It didn't take long for a line of anxious children to form so we pulled Spencer out.
We stopped by the face painting stand and got some ink done.
Initially Spencer was getting a 'smiley face' on his cheek but he wouldn't sit still so we turned it into war paint. It was adorable to watch Spencer get painted, every time the lady brought the brush up to his face he'd open his mouth like a little birdie waiting for food. Ah Spencer boy, he is such a good eater:)
We had a good time but it was a long day for both Adam and I. It was long for me because I spent the morning baking cookies for the party and it was long for Adam because he went to the party site at 9am to help set up. We had a good time but we are all partied out. Happy Fourth of July!
0 comments:
Post a Comment