Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Missed Us?

I've been looking through our pictures and realized it was well passed time for a blog update.

Miss Natalie is getting big.

We'll find her in places and wonder how she managed to get herself there. She has 6 teeth now, four on top and two on bottom. She had her first hair cut. (I know I know, Spencer had his very own blog post dedicated to his first haircut...what can I say? She is a second child...)

Here are the befores:
And afters:
 
 
This was my first time cutting hair without clippers. I don't think it turned out too bad considering she is a squirmy baby with curly hair but I definitely need more practice...good thing I've got a few years before she starts to care about her hair.

I'm not the only one in the family who has been experimenting with cutting hair. Spencer has taken an interest and likes to help cut daddy's hair...
Spencer is a very good barber. While working he will reassure daddy by saying things like "You are being a big brave boy!" or "This might tickle a little bit."

For other news, we just celebrated my 27th birthday and Adam's big 30 is just around the corner.
We didn't do much for my birthday because we were all sick. Spencer picked out this beautiful cake with hot pink flowers and frosting. We enjoyed birthday cake and then daddy watched the kids so that I could curl up with a book...
There. Now I am almost caught up on the blog.

1 comments:

Missy! March 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM  

happy late birthday!
seeing your cake makes me want to go buy a birthday cake...we still have until april until the next birthday around here

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers