We were playing at the Thrift store on Base when Natalie fell and hit her face.
I tried my best to clean her up but my resources were limited. I took her to the Medical Center but they were closed, so we went to the Fire Department. We made the right choice going to the Fire Department. They cleaned her up, gave us all doughnuts and made us rubber glove balloon faces.
After getting her cleaned up they noticed her cut was a little deeper than first thought. They didn't think she needed stitches but did recommend we take her to hospital to get her wound super glued shut.
I stayed home with Spencer while Daddy took Natalie to the hospital. They were gone for just over an hour. Adam said she did really well, no crying.
By the next morning her face looked like this:
And now a few days later:
1 comments:
Poor Natalie! Glad she is doing just fine. :) The visit to the firehouse sounds lovely.
Post a Comment