Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

Snow Fo Sho

It snowed and our backyard became a winter wonderland!
Natalie liked watching the snow fall...
Spencer couldn't get enough play time...
And we built a snow...uh penguin elf...
The forecast says more snow. Woohoo!

***A Few Days Later***

More snow indeed! We've had a few nights when we've gotten several inches. Many local schools closed last Monday for the whole day while a handful managed with a delayed entry. Spencer's school however was up and running full force and starting right on time. I am proud our school is so hardcore. A little snow can't stop us!

Here are a few pictures Spencer and I took walking to school:



*I can't seem to get these pictures to turn no matter how hard I try...so enjoy them sideways :)

1 comments:

Missy! March 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM  

That's the cutest snow penguin elf I've ever seen!

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers