Lamar Lemonade Stand

Cheap and Refreshing

A Lot of Poop for a Little Guy

Yep, this post is about poop. There is even going to be a picture so if you're not interested best just stop reading.

Now that I've properly warned I don't feel bad sharing that Spencer pooped in the closet today. I just got out of the shower and I noticed Spencer's diaper was hanging pretty low out the bottom of his shorts. Sure enough he had detached it and his shorts were the only thing holding it up.

While I was getting Spencer a new diaper and some day clothes Spencer took care of business. When I returned I didn't see any poop but I could definitely smell it. I took Spencer downstairs and cleaned him up. He had poop everywhere, all over his legs and the inside of his shorts; not very much on or in his actual diaper though interestingly enough.

Then as pregnant women often do, I forgot...I completely forgot to go back upstairs and check if there was more to clean. That is until Adam came home and I remembered to tell him this story.

Sure enough...

At this moment I have to say I wasn't mad or grossed out, I was simply grateful. Grateful it wasn't diarrhea. Truly grateful that for being poop it was contained and easy to clean up.

4 comments:

KennedyRose July 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

I can't believe you posted a picture! LOL... Kyla did the same thing recently. Only it was at bedtime and she ran into my bedroom trying so hard to make it to the potty. Oh well, "Everybody poops" right?

Weston July 22, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

"Poop! Jokes!" I did that to my mom once, when I was about Spencer's age. :)

Kassy Whetten July 25, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

hahahahahaha!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I could not stop laughing after I read this. Oh the joys of motherhood! We have all been there. But it still makes me laugh because this time it was not happening to me. Sorry!

My kids mom, and my husband's wife August 31, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Spencer, your momma called me today and said you pooped in the potty!!! What a BIG boy! Yea for potty training...I hope it continues to go well. He's a smart boy and will catch on quickly. :)

Adam, Rachel, Spencer, and Natalie

Adam, Rachel,  Spencer, and Natalie

What We Believe

Followers