As it turns out, I am a little further along than originally announced. My first ultrasound was questionable. There were several factors that contributed to the confusion and my doctor was not satisfied so I was sent for another ultrasound.
I got the results back from my second ultrasound and everything (including baby) looks great.
Here I am at 16 weeks:
I am getting pretty tired of being sick. I'm ready to move out of this phase of pregnancy and start putting on some weight. I was sick for a good 20 weeks with Spencer so I am still expecting a few more weeks of misery.
My new due date is January 15th, just in case you were saving the date.
2 comments:
That's awesome you are further along than you thought at first! You new due date is only a day before Miss Sarah's birthday! Maybe you'll get lucky and be a few days early. Grandma Great would love a birthday present (Jan 12th). :) Hopefully the sickness won't last much longer...you just grow HUGE placentas!! :) You look great, by the way...very cute baby bump!!
I wish I could see my toes. :)
Post a Comment